Saturday, May 15, 2010

It begins...

Here it is! My first blog post...ever. You would think that in twenty years of working with computers I would have gotten around to it before now. Recently it seems that I have become the ultimate slacker, so I've decided to start keeping an online log of all the side projects that I work on to fill up my endless amounts of free time.

I'm always working on desktop PCs but lately I have been learning the "ins and outs" of designing and building home theater PC systems. I divorced myself from the cable box years ago and ever since I have been building PCs that connect to my television so I can view my media the way I want to. Watching annoying commercials and finding a place to store mountains of DVDs has become a thing of the past. So the first three or four projects that I will be reporting on in this blog will be htpc or hybrid htpc/gaming systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment